· D. Cooray, E. Kouroshfar, S. Malek, and R. Roshandel. "Proactive Self-Adaptation for Improving the Reliability of Mission-Critical, Embedded, and Mobile Software." Accepted to appear in IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering, 2013.
· M. Galster, M. Mirakhorli, J. Cleland-Huang, J. E. Burge, X. Franch, R Roshandel, and P. Avgeriou, Views on Software Engineering from the Twin Peaks of Requirements and Architecture. SIGSOFT Software Engineering Notes 38, 5, pp 40-42, August 2013.
· R. Roshandel, P. Arabshahi, R Poovendran, LIDAR: A Layered Intrusion Detection and Remediation Framework for Smartphones, in Proceedings of Comparch '13 Federated Events on Component-Based Software Engineering and Software Architecture, Vancouver, BC, Canada — June 17 - 21, 2013
· R. Roshandel, J. Gilles, R. LeBlanc, Using Community-based Projects in Software Engineering Education, in Proceedings of 24th IEEE-CS Conference on Software Engineering Education and Training, Honolulu, HI, May 2011 .
· L. Markides, L. Stetson, K. Zielinski, C. Mattmann, R. Roshandel, On the Granularity of Markov-based Reliability Models, in proceedings of the 21st International Symposium on Software Reliability Engineering (ISSRE 2010), San Jose, CA, November 2010.
· D. Cooray, S. Malek, R. Roshandel, D. Kilgore, RESISTing Reliability Degradation through Proactive Reconfiguration, in Proceedings of the 25th IEEE/ACM International Conference on Automated Software Engineering (ASE 2010), Antwerp, Belgium, September 2010. (Acceptance Rate 17% or 34 out of 191)
· D. Cooray, S. Malek, R. Roshandel, Context-Driven Optimization of Mobile Service-Oriented Systems for Improving their Resilience, in Proceedings of the IEEE First International Workshop on Engineering Mobile Service Oriented Systems (EMSOS 2010), Miami, FL, USA , July 2010.
· L. Stetson, R. Roshandel, Reliability Analysis for Software Product Line Architectures, accepted for presentation at the 24th National Conference on Undergraduate Research, NCUR 2010; also accepted for Seattle University Undergraduate Research Conference, SUURA 2010.
· S. Malek, R. Roshandel, D. Kilgore, I. Elhag, Improving the Reliability of Mobile Software Systems through Continuous Analysis and Proactive Reconfiguration, in proceedings of the 31st International Conference on Software Engineering, New Ideas and Emerging Results, ICSE 2009, Vancouver, B.C., Canada, May 2009. (Acceptance Rate 17% or 21 out of 119)
· R. Roshandel, “Software Dependability”, in the Encyclopedia of Computer Science and Engineering, John Wiley and Sons, Benjamin W. Wah (Editor), Vol 4, PP 2583-2595, January 2009.
· R. Taylor, E. Larson, R. Roshandel, GRASP: Guided Recovery of Architecture from Software Programs, accepted for presentation at the 23rd National Conference on Undergraduate Research, NCUR 2009; also accepted for Seattle University Undergraduate Research Conference, SUURA 2009.
· L. Cheung, R. Roshandel, N. Medvidovic, L. Golubchik, Early Prediction of Software Component Reliability, in proceedings o the 30th International Conference on Software Engineering (ICSE 2008), Leipzig, Germany, May 2008 . (Acceptance Rate 15% or 56 out of 371)
· R. Roshandel, S. Malek, Refining Reliability Estimation of Mobile Software Systems, in proceedings of the International Workshop on Software Architectures and Mobility, (ICSE 2008), Leipzig, Germany, May 2008.
· J. Gilles, R. Roshandel, Use of Service-Learning Projects in Graduate Software Engineering Curricula, In proceedings of the Workshop on the Roles of Student Projects and Work Experience in Undergraduate and Taught Postgraduate Programs, 21st Conference on Software Engineering Education and Training (CSEET 2008), Charleston, SC, April 2008.
· D. Joslin, R. Roshandel, Toward a Tool for Modeling and Managing Uncertainty in Project Planning, in proceedings of International Workshop on Living with Uncertainties (IWLU), November 2007.
· R. Roshandel, N. Medvidovic, L. Golubchik, A Bayesian Model for Predicting Reliability of Software Systems at the Architectural Level, in proceedings of 3rd International Conference on Quality of Software Architectures (QoSA 2007), Boston, MA, July 2007. (Acceptance Rate 31%)
· R. Roshandel, N. Medvidovic, A Classification of Architectural Reliability Models, in Proceedings of the International Workshop on Software Architecture Research and Practice, Silicon Valley, USA, July 2007.
· R. Roshandel, S. Banerjee, L. Cheung, N. Medvidovic, and L. Golubchik, Estimating Software Component Reliability by Leveraging Architectural Models, in Proceedings of the 28th International Conference on Software Engineering (ICSE’06), Shanghai, China, May 2006. (Acceptance Rate 33%)
· S. Banerjee, L. Cheung, L. Golubchik, N. Medvidovic, R. Roshandel, G. Sukhatme. "Engineering Reliability into Hybrid Systems via Rich Design Models: Recent Results and Current Directions". In Workshop on NSF Next Generation Software (NGS) Program (held in conjunction with IPDPS 2006), Rhodes Island, Greece, Apr 2006.
· R. Roshandel, A. van der Hoek, M. Mikic-Rakic, and N. Medvidovic, Mae - A System Model and Environment for Managing Architectural Evolution, ACM Transactions on Software Engineering and Methodology, vol. 11, no. 2, pages 240-276 (April 2004).
· B. Boehm, J. Bhuta, D. Garlan, E. Gradman, L. Huang, A. Lam, R. Madachy, N. Medvidovic, K. Meyer, S. Meyers, G. Perez, K. Reinholtz, R. Roshandel, N. Rouquette, Using Testbeds to Accelerate Technology Maturity and Transition: The SCRover Experience, in Proc. of ACM-IEEE International Symposium on Empirical Software Engineering (ISESE 2004), Redondo Beach CA, USA, August 2004. (Acceptance Rate 40%)
· R. Roshandel, B. Schmerl, N. Medvidovic, D. Garlan, D. Zhang, Understanding Tradeoffs among Different Architectural Modeling Approaches, in Proc. of the 4th Working IEEE/IFIP Conference on Software Architecture, WICSA 2004, Oslo, Norway, June 2004.
· R. Roshandel, Calculating Architectural Reliability via Modeling and Analysis, in Proceeding of the Doctoral Symposium of the 26th International Conference on Software Engineering (ICSE'04), Edinburgh, UK, May 2004.
· R. Roshandel, N. Medvidovic, Toward Architecture-based Reliability Estimation, in Proceeding of the Twin Workshops on Architecting Dependable Systems, International Conference on Software Engineering (ICSE 2004), Edinburgh, UK, May 2004, and The International Conference on Dependable Systems and Networks (DSN-2004), Florence, Italy.
· R. Roshandel and N. Medvidovic, Multi-View Software Component Modeling for Dependability, in Architecting Dependable Systems II, Lecture Notes in Computer Science Rogerio de Lemos, Cristina Gacek, Alexander Romanovsky, (Editors.), 2004.
· R. Roshandel, Calculating Architectural Reliability via Modeling and Analysis, (Qualifying Exam Report), USC Technical Report Number USC-CSE-2003-516.
· R. Roshandel, N. Medvidovic, Modeling Multiple Aspects of Software Components , in Proceeding of workshop on Specification and Verification of Component-Based System, ESEC-FSE03, Helsinki, Finland, September 2003.
· R. Roshandel, Mae: An Architectural Evolution Environment , Research Demonstration, in Proceeding of workshop on Specification and Verification of Component-Based System, ESEC-FSE03, Helsinki, Finland, September 2003.
· R. Roshandel, N. Medvidovic, Static and Dynamic Modeling of Software Architecture, in GSAW Sixth Ground System Architectures Workshop, The Aerospace Corporation El Segundo, CA, February, 2002.
· R. Roshandel, N. Medvidovic, Coupling Static and Dynamic Semantics in an Architecture Description Language, in Proceeding of Working Conference on Complex and Dynamic Systems Architectures, Brisbane, Australia, December 2001.
· A. van de Hoek, M. Rakic, R. Roshandel, N. Medvidovic, Taming Architecture Evolution, in Proceedings of the Sixth European Software Engineering Conference (ESEC) and the Ninth ACM SIGSOFT Symposium on the Foundations of Software Engineering (FSE-9), Vienna, Austria, September 2001. (Acceptance Rate 21%)
· E. Dincel, R. Roshandel, N. Medvidovic, ADL-Independent Architectural Representation in XML, USC Technical Report Number USC-CSE-2000-519.
ℼⴭ㴽㴽㴽㴽㴽㴽㴽䘠住䕔⁒呓剁⁔㴽㴽㴽㴽㴽㴽㴽㴽㴽㴽㴽㴽㴽ⴽ㸭吼䉁䕌挠汥卬慰楣杮〽挠汥偬摡楤杮〽眠摩桴㐽〰愠楬湧挽湥整潢摲牥〽ാ 㰠䉔䑏㹙†吼㹒††吼⁄污杩㵮業摤敬㰾但呎挠慬獳琽硥㹴桔獩椠数獲湯污圠䉅猠瑩敤敶潬数湡慭湩慴湩摥戠⁹湡椠摮癩摩慵湡潮⁴祢匠慥瑴敬唠楮敶獲瑩吠敨挠湯整瑮愠摮氠湩⡫⥳瀠潲楶敤湯琠楨楳整搠潮⁴敲牰獥湥⁴牯爠晥敬瑣琠敨瘠敩⡷⥳漠敓瑡汴湕癩牥楳祴桔湩楤楶畤污眠潨愠瑵潨敲桴獩猠瑩獩猠汯汥⁹敲灳湯楳汢潦桴楳整猧挠湯整瑮桔獩猠瑩湡瑩畡桴牯愠敲猠扵敪瑣琠灡汰捩扡敬唠楮敶獲瑩⁹潰楬楣獥椠据畬楤杮琠敨䌠浯異整捁散瑰扡敬唠敳倠汯捩⁹愼栠敲㵦瑨灴⼺眯睷献慥瑴敬摥⽵潰楬楣獥⠾睷敳瑡汴略攮畤瀯汯捩敩⥳⼼㹡㰮䘯乏㹔渦獢㭰⼼䑔㰾启㹒†吼㹒††吼⁄敨杩瑨㈽㸰⼼䑔ാ 㰠启㹒†⼼䉔䑏㹙⼼䅔䱂㹅ℼⴭ㴽㴽㴽㴽㴽㴽㴽䘠住䕔⁒久⁄㴽㴽㴽㴽㴽㴽㴽㴽㴽㴽㴽㴽㴽㴽ⴽ㸭